Welcome!!

Welcome to Smiley's World of Crafting!! :) Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Fun Summer Adjustable Bracelets




New for this summer, I am making brilliantly colored hemp adjustable bracelets. These super fun bracelets come in a wide range of colors. The vibrant beads for each bracelet are carefully choosen to create one of a kind arm candy. That is one great thing about my product. It's all one of a kind! So you will never see anybody wearing the same bracelet as you. Another great thing about these bracelets is that, because they are adjustable, you do not have to worry about them fitting perfectly, because they can be adjusted to fit just like you like them! :-) I can do custom orders as well. Just tell me the colored hemp you want, plus the colored beads and I can create it for. Please allow at least 1 week for custom orders. 

No comments:

Post a Comment